Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sr2024 Firmware update and ip web access

sr2024 Firmware update and ip web access

linniao
New Contributor

hello Dear everyone,

I have an aerohive sr2024. Since it has not been used for a long time, its firmware version is out of date.  I want to update it manually, but I cannot find the required file.

Besides, I want to access the web page of the switch through the ip address to configure it, what should I do?

Would it be possible to receive a link so that I can download?

2946739703lyh@gmail.com

Grateful

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @linniao, I’ve emailed you the instructions on how to get the firmware files you need to update your switch. Unfortunately there is no Web UI for these devices, so you’ll need to update via the CLI instead.  

@maciox55, the SR20xx and SR21xx series are not supported in ExtremeCloud IQ, I’m afraid they are only supported on the legacy controller called HiveManager Classic. A quick way to tell what devices are supported in ExtremeCloud IQ is to go to the Monitor> Devices section and try to add a simulated device, the list of available simulated devices is also a list of all the devices ExtremeCloud IQ supports. I’m sorry I don’t have better news here. 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

SamPirok
Community Manager
You'd want to reach out to your local sales engineer to get that process started. If you can let me know generally where you're located, I can send you the contact information for a local sales engineer near you.

HaydenR
New Contributor
Hi @Sam Pirok, How do we get HiveManager Classic so we can access and utilize these Switches? ​

SamPirok
Community Manager
Hi @Terry Wilde, thanks for reaching out here. I've just emailed you the instructions for getting the firmware for the SR2024. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!​

TerryW
New Contributor
Hi @Sam Pirok, could you possible share this with me too?

I also adding a SR2024 to my homelab, currently 6.5r3 installed.

Thank you so much in advance!​
GTM-P2G8KFN