Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware VSP 7024XLS (v10.4.0.003)

Firmware VSP 7024XLS (v10.4.0.003)

Shafiq
New Contributor

Hi All,

How can I get or download the firmware for AVAYA VSP 7024XLS (v10.4.0.003)

As listed, this device has been EOL.

FW:10.3.1.5   SW: v10.4.0.003

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EXTR_Paul
Extreme Employee

You will find it on the support portal.   Go to PRODUCTS > ExtremeSwitching > HERITAGE PRODUCTS.  (at the bottom of the page)

In the HERITAGE PRODUCTS page the VSP7000 releases will be under the STACKABLES section.

When I looked myself, I didn't see that specific version release.  When the VSPs products came to Extreme not all versions were re-posted on the extreme support site for legal reasons.

If you have the rights and permissions to download VSP7000 images I would just upgrade to the last posted version 10.4.6.005.   Then look to replace the switch as it is End of Life. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

EXTR_Paul
Extreme Employee

You will find it on the support portal.   Go to PRODUCTS > ExtremeSwitching > HERITAGE PRODUCTS.  (at the bottom of the page)

In the HERITAGE PRODUCTS page the VSP7000 releases will be under the STACKABLES section.

When I looked myself, I didn't see that specific version release.  When the VSPs products came to Extreme not all versions were re-posted on the extreme support site for legal reasons.

If you have the rights and permissions to download VSP7000 images I would just upgrade to the last posted version 10.4.6.005.   Then look to replace the switch as it is End of Life. 

GTM-P2G8KFN