cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Orchestration System (WOS) - Error 500 when requesting token

Wireless Orchestration System (WOS) - Error 500 when requesting token

neinkob15
New Contributor

I think there’s a problem with the (old) Wireless Orchestration System (WOS) API.

The endpoint to get a token is POST /oauth/token and I can do this successfully for the first token. However when the token is expired after one week, there is this “HTTP ERROR 500” with the following content (and much more lines of stacktrace):

00b69341615f40928f21740a86055815_9a5263ec-02b2-4cc6-9c91-b7fdbea1c4f0.png

Did I miss something here? How can I get a new token, after the old one is expired after one week?

The only way to get this working again, is to create a new user und use that one instead.
Even deleting the user and recreating it did not work, it must be a new one.

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Barron223
New Contributor

500 Internal Server error is a hiccup on googles side or flood protection. Its normally resolved by sending the same request again while implementing exponential backoff.

I find it strange that the request was from the Oauth servers which would make me think maybe the servers were down at the time. Resending the request should solve the problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Schmidts
New Contributor

Upgrade access point OS software from the Command Line using the built in FTP or TFTP client.
Save the AP OS to the TFTP/FTP server root directory that is accessible to the access point:
Transfer the new image onto the access point using the following commands.

Barron223
New Contributor

500 Internal Server error is a hiccup on googles side or flood protection. Its normally resolved by sending the same request again while implementing exponential backoff.

I find it strange that the request was from the Oauth servers which would make me think maybe the servers were down at the time. Resending the request should solve the problem.

GTM-P2G8KFN