Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Planner doesn't generate Maps

Wireless Planner doesn't generate Maps

harga
New Contributor

Hello

I've been trying since thursday to generate some heatmaps in Wireless Planner for a client but It doesn't generate them and shows the message "Failed to calculate floor maps".

I made another floor plan from scratch, tried with a previous one, changed network, browser and devices multiple times without success.

Is the site under maintenance or is there an issue with my account?

1 REPLY 1

CalvinRempel
New Contributor

A bit late to the game, but testing on mine (ExtremeCloud IQ's Planning Module), I can see that I am able to generate heat maps.

If you still are unable to generate a heatmap in ExtremeCloud, I would suggest creating a blank map and dropping a simulated AP onto that to see if that will do anything for you. If even that won't work (regardless of the browser you use), I would suggest reaching out to XIQ's support. I know I have seen some things break in the map tool (e.g. I used to be able to name my virtual APs, and set channels without it balking about what country it thinks this virtual/non-existant AP is in, but those features broke some time back. All of that to say that sometimes there are legitimately bugs in XIQs software).

GTM-P2G8KFN