cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aged Out Wireless Clients Not seen in past:168 hours.

Aged Out Wireless Clients Not seen in past:168 hours.

Dean_Ferraro
New Contributor III
I am receiving the message shown above and am curious what this is actually describing. Is this advising me that if a wireless client is not seen on the network for 168 hours (7 days) that it is removed? I am using host lists to determine if you should have access to the network at this time. We have noticed on occasion that devices that were believed to be added to the lists are no longer present and must be added back to the host list. If this age out is not the underlying issue does what I am describing sound familiar and can anyone offer a solution or explanation?
Netsight v7.0.6.26, Identifi v10.21.02
6 REPLIES 6

Dean_Ferraro
New Contributor III
Ok I am familiar with these, you only make that mistake once.

Not a real big deal was just wondering if others had been experiencing any similar issues. I strongly doubt this is version specific as I have been noticing this since first deployed.

Thanks again

Dean

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
That shouldn't have something to do with this setting but there is one that could remove the client from the group "Remove Associated MAC Locks and Occurrences in Groups"

721bdf7ce5a74994a7c470c8017360d0_RackMultipart20180215-111741-b7hlg4-EMC_client_cleanup02_inline.png

Dean_Ferraro
New Contributor III
Yes exactly

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
With "host list" you mean a end-system-group (=list of MACs) in Control?
GTM-P2G8KFN