ExtremeWireless (Identifi)
Questions and discussions about Identifi devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Client connection issues (Spectralink 8440)

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with getting the Spectralink 8440 phones running on a V2110 appliance with AP3825i ap's? Nothing I seem to do appears to be working and I'm struggling to track down the logs to view why the client isn't ...

AP Registration .. who can read logs ?

I have a problem with 2 new 3825E AP´s on a EWC with 09.15.04 Firmware. After connecting the AP´s to network they get a DHCP Address from the IPAM System but no regestration and no management possible. i can ping the controlle, the controller can p...

5a9de8cbc62245068bcf944bb829fb47_RackMultipart20170110-112052-tazug9-AP_REG_Error01_inline.png

Oneview not Identifying the AP HW type

I added two new ap3825i's. They both show up in my controller but slightly differnt than the rest all of them show up as AP3825i and the new ones show up as AP3825i-1 for model. Now the problem I am having is that I have netsights and in oneview they...

c25 controller .pfe extension and assume that this software will perform the same on a 5210 controller with an .rue extension

Wireless controller : Is it a valid test to load software on a c25 controller .pfe extension and assume that this software will perform the same on a 5210 controller with an .rue extension We have a customer that now wants to run all new software r...

GTM-P2G8KFN