ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AP410e and ML-2452-SEC6M4-036 Antenna

HelloI have AP410e and to some I want to connect the patch panel antenna ML-2452-SEC6M4-036The access point has 7 connectors the antenna has 4 connectors. Which connectors do I have to use to make this work? In this case I also have to adjust the con...

AndyRoh by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless Wing Ap7632i configure roaming cli

Good afternoon.I have two Ap7632i points, I need to configure them in the bridge, receive ip addresses via dhcp, Configure one point as a virtual controller, create a roaming with one ssid between the points. (The task is this: you need users who use...

Resolved! Replacing RFS7000, still need support for old APs

Hi!We’re finally going to replace the old RFS7000s and, in time, the APs as well.The issue is that we have production relying on wifi around the clock. We can create a window for the controllers, but the APs needs to be replaced gradually over time (...

Scorch by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiNG Virtual Controller

Has anyone seen an issue with version 7.4.1.1-001R where the virtual controller will respond to a ping but the web interface stops working as well as the ability to ssh into the VC as well?  The only way to get back into the web interface is to find ...

GTM-P2G8KFN