Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network View - Floorplans - Wing VX9000 5.9.1.3

Network View - Floorplans - Wing VX9000 5.9.1.3

Bruno_Amarante
New Contributor II
Hi All,

Anybody had issues displaying floorplans in network view?

I have the.jpg saved in flash flash:/floorplans/WH.jpg and the command "layout area WAREHOUSE floor GND map-location WH.jpg units meters" referenced in the RF-DOMAIN but when clicking on the RF domain button in the Network View nothing happens.

We have a similar setup in the RFS6000 and it seems to work well, so I'm not sure I'm missing some config somewhere else.

Thanks in advance,
Bruno

2 REPLIES 2

Bruno_Amarante
New Contributor II
Thanks Romain,

That's how it works indeed, in my case I was expecting to see the floorplan regardless of having any online devices present in the RF.

It seems you need online devices in the RF and they need to have correct the area and floor present in the layout area command.

I had those settings configured in the profile but that didn't work so I placed under each device but it could just have been a conflict between the profile and the device config

Romain_Mercier
New Contributor
Hi Bruno,

If that can help :
In my installation (VX9000 in version 5.8.6.7-002R), I have to go down in the tree view and select one of the access points of the floor. Clicking the rf-domain only display the AREA, under AREA there are the floors and then APs.

Kind regards,
Romain M.
GTM-P2G8KFN