cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI AP7532 Alternatives

WIFI AP7532 Alternatives

OGB-NIKO
Contributor

Hello i am finding it harder to find WIFI ap7532s we are currently running 5.9.2 firmware on the APs and NX5500 controllers i am looking for a compatible AP that will run on the 5.9.2 version please help.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nicolas_herault
New Contributor

no, Wing 7 is identical to Wing 5, but compatible with AP3xx AP4xx AP5xx (and AP75xx and AP76xx only). Compatible with NX, but not compatible with RFS.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

It should, but the AP460c is cloud based if I’m not mistaken, so you may want to look at the 460e or 460i I believe. They should all be on 7.5.1.2 and if you have older wireless clients, you may want to disable 802.11ax on the newer devices. 

I hope this helps,

Christoph S.

OGB-NIKO
Contributor

Chris 

Will the 7532s play well with the newer 410c models in the same environment when i upgrade the firmware ? 

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

Hello,

You will be able to upgrade the NX5500/AP7522 deployment to the latest 7.5.1.2 firmware version per release notes:

https://documentation.extremenetworks.com/release_notes/WiNG/9036847-02_WiNG_v7_5_1_2_Release_Notes....

This will allow you to deploy the newer wifi 6 APs with your existing equipment. 

Rgds,

Christoph S.

OGB-NIKO
Contributor

Is there more info on Wing 7 do you have a link.

GTM-P2G8KFN