Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility Issues between Extreme Networks and Ryzen 9 Laptop

Compatibility Issues between Extreme Networks and Ryzen 9 Laptop

jessicashepherd
New Contributor

Laptop: Ryzen 9 processor, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11

Network Equipment: Extreme Networks switches and routers.

The problem I'm facing is that when I connect my Ryzen 9 laptop[https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/d/ryzen-9-gaming-laptop/] to the Extreme Networks network infrastructure, I experience intermittent connectivity problems. The laptop frequently loses connection to the network, and sometimes the connection becomes extremely slow.

I initially suspected an issue with my laptop, so I tested it with other networks, including different brands of switches and routers, and it works perfectly fine. It's only when connected to the Extreme Networks equipment that I encounter these problems.

I'm wondering if anyone else has come across a similar situation, where a Ryzen 9 laptop encounters compatibility issues with Extreme Networks equipment. Could there be some specific configuration settings that need adjustment? Or is it possible that there's an unknown compatibility issue between the two?

If you have any insights, suggestions, or workarounds to share, I would greatly appreciate it. I rely on the Extreme Networks infrastructure for my work, and it's frustrating to experience connectivity problems specifically with my Ryzen 9 laptop.

Thank you in advance!

0 REPLIES 0
GTM-P2G8KFN