cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed Solved Marking for Post

Removed Solved Marking for Post

MJS
New Contributor III

So I created a question post to the group and accidentally clicked the “solved” icon on the wrong reply and now the question is labeled as solved, credit has been given to the wrong member and I cannot find a way to reverse the selection. I need to remove the designation and apply it to the member who may have actually solved the issue. I figured as the author of the port I could easily remove the designation, but I cannot find anywhere to make that happen. I also can’t easily find a link to make a request of an administrator. Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III

No problem, @MJS, I’ve unmarked the answer for you so that the one you intended to click can be chosen.

Anytime you need help from an admin or moderator, you can flag the post in question and notifications will be sent to us. You can also email community \at/ extremenetworks.com.

-Drew

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III

No problem, @MJS, I’ve unmarked the answer for you so that the one you intended to click can be chosen.

Anytime you need help from an admin or moderator, you can flag the post in question and notifications will be sent to us. You can also email community \at/ extremenetworks.com.

-Drew

GTM-P2G8KFN