cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

AbbeM
New Contributor

Hi, 

I have 2st device not possible to add 

can som one help please! 

8 REPLIES 8

AbbeM
New Contributor
Hi, any update?

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Thank you for elaborating. Unfortunately I am not able to remove the old records without written approval from the original owners. If they do not respond, I reach out to the old account team for the original owner to see if they can help us. If they can't help us, we reach out to your local sales team for assistance. I've reached out to the account team today, I will let you know if they are able to assist us here. If they are not, I'll need to know generally where you are located so I can find a local sales engineer to assist you.

AbbeM
New Contributor
Hi, 
I have talked with the IT department and they say that all of these have been thrown away and they don't have any access to delete SN.
You will probably not be getting any reply from them because they have changed the whole system. They say they don't have any access to the website either. If you can delete it then you should do it. If you want to know who it was who owned the two access points it's Hedin. 

Kind Regards
Abbe

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks for providing those pictures, I was able to find the old records for these devices. I will need to get permission from the original owner to remove the old records. As soon as I have that, I'll let you know. Please feel free to check in with me here anytime for an update.
GTM-P2G8KFN