cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any idea where to find updates for NG, currently running 11.26.0.29 VmWare appliance and its not behaving (Database errors, captive web portal wont deploy, etc)? The downloads sections here are all blank when I click on them.

Any idea where to find updates for NG, currently running 11.26.0.29 VmWare appliance and its not behaving (Database errors, captive web portal wont deploy, etc)? The downloads sections here are all blank when I click on them.

michael_bliss
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I have emailed you directly with some details regarding your support level and Hive Community access, please let me know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

michael_bliss
New Contributor

Thanks Sam, thats this one sorted. I've posted another topic re the actual upgrade as I think it will be helpful to anyone else that may have the same issue.

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/question/0D50c0000682HoCCAU/hivemanager-ng-onpremise-server-upgrade-pack-for-upgrading-to-v12803-from-v1126x

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I have emailed you directly with some details regarding your support level and Hive Community access, please let me know if you have any questions.

GTM-P2G8KFN