cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
33 REPLIES 33

sadokofg
New Contributor

hi

i'm stuck with the upgrade of AP121, current release is  5.1r1 could you please help sending me a firmware that fit

thanks

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Denis Cerkezovicā€‹ , since we've launched our Partner Community, you'd want to email partners@aerohive.com to request download access.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hello,

i never got that e-mail and still unable to download AP130 firmware. Any way to get that firmware?

Best regards,

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @Infrastructure Adminā€‹ , thank you for letting me know. I've emailed you directly with some information on how we can get the downloads section enabled, please let me know if you have any questions.

infrastructure4
New Contributor

Hello, can you please enable download access in our community account in line with our current contract, as I cannot see any firmware downloads for the current APs

GTM-P2G8KFN