cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
33 REPLIES 33

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I can send you the file but you'd need to host it somewhere where you can directly link to it. Linking to a URL typically has issues because it's not a link directly to the file itself, but rather to the page that lets you download the file. Could you tell me what firmware version the 130 is on now?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hello I have AP130, with old firmware. Problem is that I have new firmware but can't access via web UI, using capwap client IP. Can you please provide me with url link, to upgrade my firmware using CLI and url, with command save image

Thanks in advance!

BR,

Denis

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hi @JoĆ£o Olivalā€‹, I have contacted you via email with the requested files. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

joao_olival
New Contributor

Hi Same issue here, @Sam Pirokā€‹ can you send firmware and guide to upgrade a AP130 device with 6.5r1b firmware version.

ā€‹

I have netconfig iu access ļ˜‰ but without firmware file itĀ“s impossible to join this unit in Hive Manager...

Regards

JO

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @German Mosqueraā€‹ , thanks for letting me know. I've emailed you directly with information on how you can obtain download access in Hive Community, please let me know if I can clarify anything.

GTM-P2G8KFN