cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
33 REPLIES 33

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

I also need the latest firmware to be downloaded as I can't update from the HivemanagerNG. Could I get the access to it? All downloads in the download section seem to be empty.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for reaching out @Francis Husnikā€‹, I've emailed you directly with the firmware files you should need and a guide reviewing how to update the devices via the web UI, I'd recommend updating this way until they are manageable in the HiveManager. Please let me know if I can provide anything else.

francis_husnik
New Contributor

Hello, I have an AP141 that is on 5.1r1. It fails when trying to update itself. Do I need to manually download the HiveOS file? And where do I obtain it?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for reaching out, I've enabled download access per your support level, my apologies for the delay there. If you don't see the firmware you need in our downloads section, please let me know which HiveOS version you are on currently and which versions you need and I can email those directly to you.

GTM-P2G8KFN