cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
33 REPLIES 33

David17
New Contributor

Thank youā€‹

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for letting me know @David Wattā€‹ , I've emailed you directly with the firmware files you'll need. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

David17
New Contributor

Am in the same boat with an ap370. Any chance of access or an email of the firmware please?ā€‹

aerohive68
New Contributor

APs Web UI doesn't work I use ssh and CLI (publishing image on http local server) with 6.5r3 and then I upgrade to 10.0.r7a and it'll fine.

Thankyou very much.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks very much for letting me know, I've emailed you with the firmware files you'll need and a guide that reviews how to update firmware via the APs Web UI rather than the GUI. Please let me know if you have any further issues getting that device updated.

GTM-P2G8KFN