cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
33 REPLIES 33

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I can email you the firmware files you need, could you tell me what model AP you're using and what HiveOS version you're on currently?

aerohive68
New Contributor

I have a similar problem. my AP doesn't't update. I'm able to login on ssh but I don't know where I could find firmware to update.

be8bef2a2e6249709f2bca96e15bde61_0690c000006lRNnAAM.png

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Jason, I've emailed you directly with the files you'll need to update your AP130. Please let me know if you have any trouble getting the AP up to date.

jasonkellhome
New Contributor

Sorry for bringing g up an old thread but this is exactly the issue I'm having as well. I'm trying to update AP130 but the firmware update is failing and none of the changes are going through. Can someone point me to were I could download a current firmware for AP130?ā€‹

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I've emailed you with the firmware files you will need, please let me know if you have any further issues updating.

GTM-P2G8KFN