cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP130 stops working after more than a few clients connect. Is this a configuration issue?

AP130 stops working after more than a few clients connect. Is this a configuration issue?

cfarlie
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for clarifying for me. You would typically only have one or the other, we want to manage all of the Aerohive devices in one place to avoid configuration issues. In HiveManager you can get tech data by going to Tools> Utilities> Get tech data> Check the box next to the AP> Get tech data (at the top of the page this time).

cfarlie
New Contributor

We are unable to pass traffic. The users appear to still be connected. I am using Hivemanager. I cannot seem to connect using HiveManager Classic. Does the require a separate account? I would appreciate the info on collecting the data from the GUI.

Thanks,

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

When you say it stops working, are you unable to pass traffic, are the users disconnected, no new users can connect but the old users can still pass traffic, or something else? Also, when they do stop working, would you be able to grab tech data from the AP so we can try to see what's going on at the time of failure?

This guide will show you how to collect tech data via the CLI- https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Collecting-Tech-Data-via-CLI

If you can let me know what HiveManager platform you are using, I can tell you how to get tech data from the GUI; HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com) or HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com).

If you could email the tech data to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I'll let you know what we find.

GTM-P2G8KFN