cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP230's won't reprovision after deletion

AP230's won't reprovision after deletion

jhalder
New Contributor

I have 2x AP230's that won't let me connect them to my ExtremeCloud IQ (connect?) instance. They were connected earlier tonight, I thought I would just wipe, remove, and re-provision them. Even thought I get white lights, they show as disconnected. I've done a reset config by console, and although the lights turn white, nothing happens on the ExtremeCloud side. Serial #'s are 02301405070729 and 02301405080427

4 REPLIES 4

jhalder
New Contributor

This morning, after hours of it not working yesterday. Nothing was done or changed on my side. They show as connected in EC IQ. I'm not sure what their 5x9's are supposed to mean, but if you can't provision equipment, I'd consider that "down". Oh well, it works now and it's for personal use.

justindd
New Contributor

I was about to recommend this **** for my church which is doing a $10M remodel and would have been buying about 20 of their highest end 802.11ax equipment. After it nuked things and I can't even get anything to reconfigure (in spite of accepting the serial numbers, and having white lights) on my existing AP-130 and AP-230 equipment.

Effective immediately, I put these guys lower than Tenda - Even that chinese made piece of **** that they push out is showing itself to be more reliable with better availability (translated saves all the $$$ and time aerohive is supposed to save not cost me).

jhalder
New Contributor

I may have had a few drinks since this is personal business, and was trying to register with a email alias, had my mxrecord set wrong. The previous problem still applies though. I suppose I'm happy to get it off the other account anyways.

jhalder
New Contributor

I tried making a new account, since I can't change the name of the default organization, of which I won't be working for much longer... Can't do that. I registered a email at my personal domain. Email never came through. Thought I didn't register it correctly, tried again, still nothing. This move to extreme networks seems to be going pretty poorly. I'd argue against 5x 9's right now, lol.

GTM-P2G8KFN