Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP250 stuck rebooting with orange LED

AP250 stuck rebooting with orange LED

MalcolmS
New Contributor
Hi,
I see from another case here exactly like mine down to the log files, that a TFTP session needs to be booked with support. Is this possible?

I can interrupt the boot process but cannot log in with the default passwords, even though I have reset the AP. It starts loading the kernel, gets a 'GPIO interrppt from irq 117' & Internal error: Oops: 5 [#1] PREEMPT SMP ARM and finally a Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal Exception
Regards,
Malcolm Snelgrove

View Question
Extremenetworks remove preview
View Question
I've got a small Connect network with 3 x AP370s and 1 x AP250. The AP250 is stuck in a boot loop with orange LED showing all the time. Below is the output of the console during boot. Any ideas?
View this on Extremenetworks >
3 REPLIES 3

MalcolmS
New Contributor
Hi all,
Support got in contact quickly and a remote session showed that even after clearing the existing firmware and loading a new one, that we could not login  without an error. So it is going to be sent in for replacement.
Thanks for your help Sam.
Regards,
Malcolm Snelgrove

MalcolmS
New Contributor
Thanks Sam,
I have done that now. I was not sure if these devices were still supported. I will let you and the forum know of the results.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Malcolm, thanks for the details here. If you go to our Extreme Portal, you should land on the Support tab once you log in, scroll down to the Support Activities section and click on Case Management to open a support case with us. The next available engineer will reach out to set up a time for your TFTP session. Is that what you were looking for?
GTM-P2G8KFN