Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication integration with Azure

Authentication integration with Azure

c_vanemden
New Contributor

Hi, are there plans to integrate an Azure authentication mechanism

into Hivemanager, so user can use a single sign-on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I would recommend you request this feature is added using the feedback icon in your HiveManager (looks like a chat bubble, should be on the right hand side of the page on most pages in the HiveManager, with the question mark icon). This feedback goes directly to our engineering and PLM teams.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

noc_ip
New Contributor

Hi David,

I've already done the Client Device Access using AD and Radius.

I was refering to the ability of HiveManager admins to connect using the single sign on option from Azure. The existing app in Azure Marketplace sends me to the Redirector.

Have a nice day,

Mihai Perju

dsouri
Contributor III

Hi All,

Azure AD is simply the Active Directory in the Cloud, right? And you would have a Radius Server that points to it for credentials?

If you didn't already have a RADIUS server for Wifi Clients, you could have an Aerohive AP act as RADIUS, you could point it to any IP for the AD, so you could use Azure AD for this as well.

So for Client Device Access, it should be configurable just like any other RADIUS/AD scenario.

Am I getting the right idea? Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Thank you!

David Souri

noc_ip
New Contributor

That application from Azure Marketplace redirects the users to the Aerohive Redirector from what I've seen. I haven't found a way to change the link. I think if it would redirect to cloud.aerohive.com we could be able to login in HiveManager using Azure Active Directory credentials.

marcela_v
New Contributor

I saw this on Azure Marketplace and was wondering if it would be related:

https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/aad.aerohive?tab=Overview

marcela_v
New Contributor

I'm also interested to know if there is any news regarding to integrating Aerohive authentication with Azure AD.

GTM-P2G8KFN