Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication integration with Azure

Authentication integration with Azure

c_vanemden
New Contributor

Hi, are there plans to integrate an Azure authentication mechanism

into Hivemanager, so user can use a single sign-on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I would recommend you request this feature is added using the feedback icon in your HiveManager (looks like a chat bubble, should be on the right hand side of the page on most pages in the HiveManager, with the question mark icon). This feedback goes directly to our engineering and PLM teams.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

tmoulton1
New Contributor

I concur, the Azure link does not goto https://cloud.aerohive.com/login

Therefore it does not recognize our username/passwords

Jonas3
New Contributor III

We have created an azure / Office365 solution for Aerohive. We are looking for companies that want to test it.

Users can login with their Azure/Office365 credentials and receive a PPSK. You can define in which user group we create the ppsk based on groups in Azure/Office365. You can also choose to block certain groups. If the user leave the company/school we automatically delete the ppsk. So everything is in sync.

Solution is fully cloud based and you can make a connection with Aerohive in 2 minutes.

Login screen

22a30a3cffc9444a8fa2e0345c0d66df_0690c000008uykbAAA.jpg

Landing page after loginlandingpage

Assign azure groups to user groups in aerohive or block groupsgiving_Rights

jamesh
New Contributor

Do we have any updates for this? I am looking to set up a SSID where users with Auth to Azure AD. IS there documentation for the App?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We are able to work with Azure for the Radius admin login feature. If it isn't working properly, you may want to open a technical support case to investigate why the app is sending you to the redirector.

GTM-P2G8KFN