cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk creating for 'Guest Management Role' not working.

Bulk creating for 'Guest Management Role' not working.

reto_klaus
New Contributor

We have users with guest management role assigned but they're not able to create bulk 'guest accounts' via Hivemanager.

Created a ticket back in August, but it seems AeroHive has no urge to fix this very soon ......

CASE: 00283781

Why does it take so long to fix the ISSUE?

I also do not get a regular update on the case, and always have to contact support again. I don't even know, whether you're still working on it since you have not fixed it for almost 6 months.

3 REPLIES 3

gbaldwin
New Contributor

We have this problem as well and it seems to have deteriorated to the point where it only works with Edge (not Edge cromium).

Because this is too complicated for many of our guest account managers, it has become a task for administrators issue bulk tickets.

I am shocked that this issue has not been resolved as our guest managers experience this as a broken system.

reto_klaus
New Contributor

Hi Ashley

We've tried that but it doesn't help. (Just tried it again and it still doesn't work)

Thanks anyway.

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Hi Reto,

Whilst waiting for a fix can you try to use Microsoft Edge as the browser for this? I've had success with using Edge and have been able to bulk create whereas I can't in Chrome for instance.

GTM-P2G8KFN