cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I customize the Aerohive Kiosk for HiveManager NG Interface?

Can I customize the Aerohive Kiosk for HiveManager NG Interface?

jherioux1
New Contributor

I recently deployed the Aerohive Kiosk for HiveManager NG at my office and I've been asked if we can customize the welcome message in the iOS app to say something other than "Visitor Registration."

We are using it for it's intended purpose as a WiFi registration kiosk, but visitors are getting confused and thinking that they need to register through the kiosk before they come in. If there isn't currently a way to modify the text, could one be added down the road?

Thanks,

Jake

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately there is currently no way to edit that kiosk app. I would recommend using the feedback option in HiveManager NG (the chat bubble icon that should be on the right hand side of the page) to request that feature. This feedback goes directly to the engineering team, so it's the best way to give us feedback and make suggestions.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hi Jake, we have developed our own advanced Kiosk application. If you are interested check https://wiflex.eu.

We can create custom development.

jherioux1
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the suggestion! I submitted my question as suggested and I'll wait to hear back.

Thanks!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately there is currently no way to edit that kiosk app. I would recommend using the feedback option in HiveManager NG (the chat bubble icon that should be on the right hand side of the page) to request that feature. This feedback goes directly to the engineering team, so it's the best way to give us feedback and make suggestions.

Hope that helps!

GTM-P2G8KFN