cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can please someone provide the commands needed to configure Secure Port Settings via Supplemental CLI in Hivemanager NG?

Can please someone provide the commands needed to configure Secure Port Settings via Supplemental CLI in Hivemanager NG?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

s_heise
New Contributor II

Probably our support got a feedback from Aerohive with the commands that where already mentioned in this feed.

I got the information that you will be unable to enter a password for the supplicant, but with the right firmware it is possible.

For AP141 it doesn't work as the commands doesn't exist there and also the configuration isn't supported as it is done by CLI only.

@Sam Pirok​  is it possible that you start a feature request for this, as it was already possible to configure it on the Hivemanager Classic Cloud GUI, so this configuration will be supported again?

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The feature request procedure has changed since the migration to Extreme, currently you’ll want to check in with your sales engineer to submit/review feature requests. If you’re unsure who to reach out to for your sales engineer, please let me know and I will email that information directly to you. 

reinhardg
Contributor II

I’m also interested on being able to configure port security with the GUI. What is the status of the feature request?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Absolutely, I've submitted that feature request for you now. Please feel free to check in with me later on and I will check on the status of the feature request for you.

s_heise
New Contributor II

Probably our support got a feedback from Aerohive with the commands that where already mentioned in this feed.

I got the information that you will be unable to enter a password for the supplicant, but with the right firmware it is possible.

For AP141 it doesn't work as the commands doesn't exist there and also the configuration isn't supported as it is done by CLI only.

@Sam Pirok​  is it possible that you start a feature request for this, as it was already possible to configure it on the Hivemanager Classic Cloud GUI, so this configuration will be supported again?

GTM-P2G8KFN