cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone tell me why I can not create a case at this new site like I could at the old one. Also, when I try to Unmanage an old AP I am being told Unable to access data.

Can someone tell me why I can not create a case at this new site like I could at the old one. Also, when I try to Unmanage an old AP I am being told Unable to access data.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
5 REPLIES 5

Rich5
New Contributor

Hey Sam,

It worked great. I was able to make configuration changes to the AP. Have a great rest of the week.

Rich5
New Contributor

Hello Sam, So am I correct in what I should have done was unmanage the AP's prior to importing this years new license key?

Sorry for being short in my first post. I was really struggling with the change to both NG and the Community sites.

I will install the temporary key and let you know how it goes.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for explaining, I've emailed you a temporary key so you can reduce your device inventory down to what your permanent keys will cover. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Rich5
New Contributor

We reduced the number of AP's so our new license is for 3. So I am trying to unmanage and AP by checking it and clicking the Unmanage button. That is when I get the error message "Unable to access data." What I really want to do is remove a user but every time I click on Configure users I go no where. None of the drop downs take me anywhere and I am guess it is due to the number of AP';s

GTM-P2G8KFN