cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see radio options

Can't see radio options

jsjacobs84
New Contributor

my hivemanager page just stops before the radio options like frame burst or mimo are available. They just aren't there. see attached images. One taken from the (comprehensive i might add) tutorial page here on the forum. and my own screenshot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you very much for that information, the problem here is going to be that you are using Connect and some of the advanced Radio Profile settings are only available in Select.

I would also recommend deleting my external user, as you can only have one in Connect.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

jsjacobs84
New Contributor

Ok, thanks for your help. I think consumer grade solutions suits my needs better then. Too bad about the hardware though.. 😞

It's a bit weird that basic hardware functions are behind a paid subscription. Software, support and services for streamlining management I can understand...

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you very much for that information, the problem here is going to be that you are using Connect and some of the advanced Radio Profile settings are only available in Select.

I would also recommend deleting my external user, as you can only have one in Connect.

jsjacobs84
New Contributor

That is "Atlas Studiebegeleiding"

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you, could you tell me your organization name so I can be sure to look at the correct HiveManager? You can see this by clicking on the silhouette icon> Global Settings> Account Details> Organization Information.

GTM-P2G8KFN