cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find Aerohive Kiosk in App Store

Cannot find Aerohive Kiosk in App Store

ckibbe
New Contributor

We use one ipad kiosk for our guests and students to self create PPSKs. We have two new locations and purchased two ipads to install additional kiosks, but I cannot find the aerohive kiosk in the app store.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hi Court, This has always been an unsupported reference app and it was decided to have an end of life for this product. We have tentative plans to provide an alternative for PPSK guest registration that can be used on a tablet. At this time, I don't have further information related to this but I will be sure to follow up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ckibbe
New Contributor

One of the reasons we chose Aerohive is because of the app. I hope Aerohive comes up with a supported solution soon.

The existing ipad that had the app was backed up and restored to the other two ipads successfully. Unless Aerohive states security vulnerabilities with the app, we're going to continue using the app because it is so much easier for our visitors and students to create a PPSK rather than using the self registration SSID and then reconnecting to the guest SSID.

I tried setting up the ipad to use the self registration SSID and its web form, but once a user fills out the form for the PPSK the page does not clear automatically and it is displayed for the next person to use.

mstolecki
New Contributor

Abhi, How can this be an unsupported app? I have official AeroHive training materials on the setup. We are in the process of moving our whole Hive to NG for the start of school next week and I've been telling people how great this was going to be. Went to install it this morning and the App is gone!

Michael15
New Contributor

Hi Court K,

We have made a good native iOS iPad app as an addon on Aerohive to generatie PPSK codes. Take a look at ppsk-kiosk.com for more information please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Michael Linszen

PPSK-Kiosk

Mail. michael@ppsk-kiosk.com

Tel. 0882522030

web. ppsk-kiosk.com

674d6238d83744ceb04068836e977914_0690c000006FAQMAA4.jpg

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hi Court, This has always been an unsupported reference app and it was decided to have an end of life for this product. We have tentative plans to provide an alternative for PPSK guest registration that can be used on a tablet. At this time, I don't have further information related to this but I will be sure to follow up.

GTM-P2G8KFN