cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update app signature or activate configuration on AP230.

Cannot update app signature or activate configuration on AP230.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

I received 3 new AP230. 2 of them were able to be hooked up fine. The other one I cannot upload and activate configuration. As well I cannot upload and activate the Application Signatures. When I look at the App signature file version it is 255.255.255. I get errors when trying to do both of those. Error for app signature is the signature dpi is not compatible. Error for configuration is an error occurred when executing the following CLI command: config rollback next-reboot.

I was able to upload and activate hiveOS Firmware as well change the country code.

I have tried restarting the AP as well as removing from HiveManager and re-adding.

Any help or suggestions to try something would be awesome.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

cuhren
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

I did have a case open after I posted in the community.

Case # 00276746

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know. I think at this point you'll want to open a support ticket for this issue. I've enabled full Hive Community access for you so you can file a case. If you can let me know the case number once you've filed it, I'll update the case with my notes so they can take it from there.

cuhren
New Contributor

When trying to login there is an ERROR:open reset default file error!

but then comes to the AH-813000#

Run the exec avc reset and nothing happens but there is many errors about can't create 'f/17/plugins': No such file or directory.

Rebooted AP and App signature still at 255.255.255 and has wrong IP that I assigned it.

cuhren
New Contributor

sorry been on vacation. Will try this and let you know.

GTM-P2G8KFN