cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWP uploaded logo does not scale for mobile devices. Followed pixel guidelines but still cuts off majority and logo does not appear to scale to any device other than a PC, thoughts?

CWP uploaded logo does not scale for mobile devices. Followed pixel guidelines but still cuts off majority and logo does not appear to scale to any device other than a PC, thoughts?

jdarr
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you try the logo I've attached to this post? I resized the image to 240 px X 87 px and I was able to see it properly on my android and laptop.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jdarr
New Contributor

Works. So that means that the resolution has to be the exact pixel count 240x87. I assumed that it could be that or smaller. I imagine the HTML code looks for the size exactly(?). BTW, thank you.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you try the logo I've attached to this post? I resized the image to 240 px X 87 px and I was able to see it properly on my android and laptop.

jdarr
New Contributor

Sent you a message.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you send me the logo you are working with so I can test this in our lab?

GTM-P2G8KFN