AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Dell N1108P Switch is not Connecting with HivaManager ON-Premises 11.26.3.5

Hive Agent Status Show "Unauthorized(401)"

HiveAgent Status............................... CONNECTING TO HIVEMANAGER

HiveAgent Version.............................. 1.1.10.0

HiveAgent Debug................................ ON

HiveAgent HTTP Proxy........................... -

............................................... .......................................

HiveAgent Association Method................... CLI

HiveAgent Association Url...................... https://10.21.203.31/hac-webapp/rest/v1/association

HiveAgent Poll URL............................. -

HiveAgent HiveManager Response................. Unauthorized(401) 

7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for those outputs. It looks like we need to specify a URL. To do this we will want to go to configure mode, then hiveagent mode by entering "configure" and then "hiveagent". Choose the Hiveagent profile name (from the screen shots you sent I think this will be HMNGVA), then enter "url <urlofthehivemanager>", save all of this, and cycle hiveagent again. We'll also want to make sure DNS can resolve.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Thanks Sam i will send it to your Email Directly. i Have already Upgrade the firmware to 6.4.2.1 (Hive manager Support Introduce) , 6.4.2.8 (Latest Version)

Still the Same issue , Clock Setup is done. i am running 63 Nos of Aerohive Access Points with Same Hivamager Virtual Appliance Without Any issues

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The HiveAgent file is included with the firmware files for these switches, could you update the firmware with a new firmware file? It's fine if we stay on the same version, I just want to rule out an issue with the HiveAgent file we are using.

Additionally, could you provide the output for "show ip interface", "show clock", and "show running-config | include name"?

If we're still seeing the same issue after the firmware re-vamp, could we run "application stop hiveagent", "application start hiveagent", wait for it to come back up and then "show hiveagent status" and copy the output from the last command for me?

If you'd like to send these outputs to me directly, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN