cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device already onboarded

Device already onboarded

New Contributor

d2daaee3baa54eebafc66df17249feaa_0690c000009amU6AAI.jpgHi,I have a AP130 Access Point,(SN:01301504140772)

but it says that it is already onboarded,when I try to add the device to my account.

Can you please advise?

Many Thanks Tom

4 REPLIES 4

CurtK
New Contributor
I've run into the same issue where our Hive manager was migrated to a new instance and one Aerohive was missed in the move. When I try to onboard it I get an error that it is already onboarded however I have no access to the old Hive. S/N is 01301607201087

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Usually I would be able to remove the old record for you, but the server I use for that is having issues so we'll need our engineering team to remove those records for us. I've opened a courtesy technical support case and filed an internal ticket to have that device freed up for you. I'll update you via the case as soon as I hear the ticket is resolved.

New Contributor

The old HiveManager account is no longer used.

I can't remove the device. Can you help me remove it?

Thank you.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We see that device registered to a HiveManager account created with your email address, do you have access to that HiveManager? If you do, you'll want to log in and remove the device from it's current inventory to free it up to be added to a new inventory. This guide reviews how to remove a device from an ExtremeCloud IQ device inventory: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Adding-and-Removing-Devices-in-HiveManager

GTM-P2G8KFN