cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone deployed Hivemanager NG 19.5.1.7-NGVA ?

mathias_livet
New Contributor
8 REPLIES 8

mathias_livet
New Contributor

Yes, maybe the elasticsearch service is using a lot of CPU and read access on disk..

The admin account is for the Appliance Management, I am searching for the Hivemanager password, I didn't set any password during deployment.

As I can't use the 19.5.1.7, I think I will revert to the old one..

jose_gonzalez
Contributor

"The system consumes a LOT of CPU/RAM/diskIOps ressources"

I noticed that as well, it seems to use a lot more compute than "HiveManager Classic", even with no access points connected to it. Bad engineering? Too much dependency on Java on the backend? I'm sure they say would it's because of all of the "wonderful features and improvements". If there cloud product performs the same that means that they are probably paying Amazon for a lot more compute power  . Costs that would be past down to the consumers.

jose_gonzalez
Contributor

According to https://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/english/ng/Content/reference/guides/qsg-virtual-appliance.htm the username password is admin / aerohive

mathias_livet
New Contributor

After a very long time of initialization I finally have the login page ready but I dont have the password.

The system didn't ask to set a password during the deployment or after.

I am able to login to HiveManager Virtual Appliance Management System on port 3000 with default credentials.

The system consumes a LOT of CPU/RAM/diskIOps ressources, I wonder why...

How can I set the password?

Thanks a lot.

GTM-P2G8KFN