cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the deliver message/email option on local users (PPSK users) work? I'm trying to deliver passwords to test users but the messages never come through.

Does the deliver message/email option on local users (PPSK users) work? I'm trying to deliver passwords to test users but the messages never come through.

allanh
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know, I've updated it with my notes for the technicians who will work with you from here. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else. You'll want to attach tech data to the case for them, which can be found by going to Tools> Utilities> Get tech data> Check the box next to the device> Get tech data (blue button at the top of the page this time). 

This guide reviews how to get tech data from the CLI of the AP in case that is more convenient:

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Collecting-Tech-Data-via-CLI

allanh
New Contributor

Hi Sam, case number is 00261877.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for the URL, I was able to test this in a lab on the same server and I found that I'm also not getting the PPSK local user credentials sent to me, but I do get an email alert when I add a device to the HiveManager. At this point I would recommend opening a support case for this issue since I was able to replicate it. If you can let me know the case number you are emailed once you submit the ticket, I can update it with my lab work so the technician doesn't need to start over from scratch. I've enabled case creation access for you via Hive Community per your partner level, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

allanh
New Contributor

I've just enabled email alerts to see if any come through for the meantime. The URL I see is cloud-aus.aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN