cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email address from admin is shown as ssid name

email address from admin is shown as ssid name

helge_jubitz
New Contributor

does anybody knows how to change/delete this? in one of our configurations is the email address from the admin shown as the ssid and we can´t find the way to delete this in hivemanager ng. Does anyone have a hint for us?

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

When you go to Configure> Open the Network Policy> Open the SSID> What is the broadcast name set here? If this is showing as correct, try pushing a complete update to the APs. If that does not help, please run "show ssid" on the CLI of the AP so we can see what the root configuration on the AP thinks the SSID should be named.

helge_jubitz
New Contributor

No there are only the two default templates.

68d1bd36c701476e84d3cf92bc3f4d6e_0690c000006GWA8AAO.png

to clarify my question. the admin email address is broadcasted as the ssid and when you try to connect a psk is requested.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Have you made any custom notification templates? You can find these by going to Configure> Common Objects> Basic on the left hand side menu, sub option Notification Templates. If you have, you might want to check the settings in there. If nothing stands out to you, I'd be happy to look as well if you want to send screen shots. If you'd rather share those with me directly, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com

GTM-P2G8KFN