cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Morning we have 3 ap 121 outdated in our company and we cant find the firmware downloads?

Good Morning we have 3 ap 121 outdated in our company and we cant find the firmware downloads?

luis_pereira
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would want to purchase support in order to access our download files. Hardware and support are separate purchases, so licenses don't come with the devices.

We also have a free HiveManager version called Connect that you can use without licenses. It is a limited feature HiveManager though, you would need to purchase an entitlement key to use the full featured version, called Select. This guide reviews how to register for HiveManager Connect in case you're interested: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Registering-for-HiveManager-Connect

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

luis_pereira
New Contributor

Thank you so much for the accurate support. We will start doing tests and then ill message you privately. Amazing support.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would want to purchase support in order to access our download files. Hardware and support are separate purchases, so licenses don't come with the devices.

We also have a free HiveManager version called Connect that you can use without licenses. It is a limited feature HiveManager though, you would need to purchase an entitlement key to use the full featured version, called Select. This guide reviews how to register for HiveManager Connect in case you're interested: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Registering-for-HiveManager-Connect

luis_pereira
New Contributor

Thanks for this its gonna save us and were about to replace all arubas with new models from your brand so were doing a test lab. Can i download the Hivemanager or am i entitled to a licence because i have the devices? Thanks

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for those details, I've emailed you directly with the firmware files you'll need. Please let me know if you have any further trouble updating the firmware on those APs.

GTM-P2G8KFN