cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a device (2+ years) that works but can't seem to login with credentials and can't find account. How can I move to another account or determine what account it is on?

Have a device (2+ years) that works but can't seem to login with credentials and can't find account. How can I move to another account or determine what account it is on?

michael_drobnis
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If the device isn't using default credentials (admin/aerohive or admin/Aerohive1) then you will find the credentials in your HiveManager instance.

If you're using ExtremeCloud IQ, you'll want to click on the silhouette icon in the top right hand corner> Global Settings> Device Management Settings (left hand side menu).

If you're using HiveManager Classic, you'll want to go to Home> Device Management Settings.

If you're not sure what HiveManager/ExtremeCloud IQ the AP is registered to, please send me the serial number of the AP and I can look that up for you. If you'd like to share this with me directly, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN