cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I have a couple AP330 that will not take configurations from the Hive cloud. I get the error please update device however the updates fail with error device was unable to save image to flash memory.. They are running 6.1r1 I

Hello I have a couple AP330 that will not take configurations from the Hive cloud. I get the error please update device however the updates fail with error device was unable to save image to flash memory.. They are running 6.1r1 I

dkassick
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

bsorensen
New Contributor

Would this also apply to an AP305C running 10.r.6? I'm also unable to update configs on my new APs.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you're using ExtremeCloud IQ you'll need to update the device to at least 6.5r3 in order to manage it in the GUI. I've emailed you the firmware files you'll need and a guide that reviews how to update the device via it's Web UI so you can get the device on the latest firmware for your model. Please let me know if you have any trouble updating the device.

GTM-P2G8KFN