cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, I have question about API. I have working script to get AP Status from API GET. My question is about the PLAN. Now I have basic plan which include. What this mean. Am I limited to count of HITS as it is on the Features (1000 hit / day) ?

Hello, I have question about API. I have working script to get AP Status from API GET. My question is about the PLAN. Now I have basic plan which include. What this mean. Am I limited to count of HITS as it is on the Features (1000 hit / day) ?

jozef_rebjak
New Contributor

How to get unlimited access to API with method GET ? I can't see any prices etc. I clicked on REQUEST PLAN CHANGE, but I don't know what this mean. I can't find any information about this. Please Help. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

dkraemer
New Contributor

Hello,

No problem I'll e-mail you about this.

-Doug Kraemer

-ASC

jozef_rebjak
New Contributor

@Doug Kraemerā€‹ Hello, I am not direct customer. I am in a project where we are take care about AeroHive AP's through Aerohive Cloud. Is possible to switch to the mail communication ? I don't want to provide any of the sensitive data publicly. I am just carry about number of hits which I can do, because of the monitoring of the AP's. I made a Nagios script, where I am using CLOUD API.

dkraemer
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to reach out to your Sales Rep for more information, but I can't find your e-mail in our system. Can you please provide your VHM-ID so I can look you up? I need the VHM shown in Global Settings->VHM Management. It will be entirely letters.

-Doug Kraemer

-ASC

jozef_rebjak
New Contributor

5631749b9d09481786422b285de5c598_0690c000008v36gAAA.png

Where is there a prices ? I can't see any price lists.

GTM-P2G8KFN