cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, I have question about API. I have working script to get AP Status from API GET. My question is about the PLAN. Now I have basic plan which include. What this mean. Am I limited to count of HITS as it is on the Features (1000 hit / day) ?

Hello, I have question about API. I have working script to get AP Status from API GET. My question is about the PLAN. Now I have basic plan which include. What this mean. Am I limited to count of HITS as it is on the Features (1000 hit / day) ?

jozef_rebjak
New Contributor

How to get unlimited access to API with method GET ? I can't see any prices etc. I clicked on REQUEST PLAN CHANGE, but I don't know what this mean. I can't find any information about this. Please Help. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

When you log in to your developer account with Aerohive, you'll want to go to your Apps, click on the one you're using. In the app settings page there is a Plan section where you've set it to Basic, right next to Basic there is a link that says "Review/Change", if you click on that you can see the different plans and prices available to increase the number of API requests you can send per day.

GTM-P2G8KFN