cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, I'm working on a plan, but when I try to export it in PDF the system generates a pdf with all the information about the devices but the plan is separated in two different sheets. Is it possible that the plan will be in a entire sheet? Thanks

Hello, I'm working on a plan, but when I try to export it in PDF the system generates a pdf with all the information about the devices but the plan is separated in two different sheets. Is it possible that the plan will be in a entire sheet? Thanks

evicent
New Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

evicent
New Contributor
Forgive me for not answering before, I was on vacation.
Thanks for your answer.
I will check the measures of the images.
Thanks again.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for your patience while we tested this. The map is getting split between two pages due to the size of the image. An image scaled to or below 10ft wide and 6ft long will fit on one page, otherwise the image will be split across two pages.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for clarifying for me. I just tried a planning map export in my lab and I have three pages; page one with the iIntroduction, RF prediction, and Assumptions, page two with the actual Map, and page three with device details. Would you be able to email me the PDF you have exported at communityhelp@aerohive.com so I can be sure I understand what you mean by split between two sheets?

evicent
New Contributor
Thanks for your answer.
Yes, Iā€™m talking about the network 360 maps planning. I use this option to draw our spaces and make coverage simulations.
In the left menu in the options of each building, there are an ā€œexportā€ button, that generates a PDF or an HTML document, I always work in PDF. In this PDF the draw of the building is split in two sheets.
Thanks again.
GTM-P2G8KFN