cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I've lost access to Hive Manager, and we are not aware of what the registered email address is in order to reset the password. Is there any other way to gain access again?

Hello I've lost access to Hive Manager, and we are not aware of what the registered email address is in order to reset the password. Is there any other way to gain access again?

cody_freeman
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If I can find the VHM name or ID then I could tell you what email addresses are registered as admins for that VHM. Could you provide a serial number from one of your devices that is currently connected to the HiveManager (the LED should be white if this is the case)? Or if you have an entitlement key you could share, I could try to find the VHM with that information as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

luka_kosmac
New Contributor
I have the same problem. Can you please help?

cody_freeman
New Contributor

Thanks, Sam, I have sent you a message containing the AP serial numbers.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If I can find the VHM name or ID then I could tell you what email addresses are registered as admins for that VHM. Could you provide a serial number from one of your devices that is currently connected to the HiveManager (the LED should be white if this is the case)? Or if you have an entitlement key you could share, I could try to find the VHM with that information as well.

GTM-P2G8KFN