cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, In a PPSK authentication Wireless network, is that possible to setup the limit of the maximum number of clients per PPSK regarding the group ? For example user-groupA can connect 5 user-groupB can connect only 1 Thanks for your help

Hello, In a PPSK authentication Wireless network, is that possible to setup the limit of the maximum number of clients per PPSK regarding the group ? For example user-groupA can connect 5 user-groupB can connect only 1 Thanks for your help

ocafe
New Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

ocafe
New Contributor

Yeah but some of the operators don't able to push delta and I don't want them ask me to do it every time they create a new key.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

That is expected, the APs need to host and track the users locally to know how many devices are using the same credentials so it can apply that feature for you. All this really means for your set up is that when you add new users, you'll want to push a delta configuration out to the APs so they know about the new users.

ocafe
New Contributor

It's not available for Cloud user group. Is that normal ?

ocafe
New Contributor

Awesome ! I will try and get back to you.

thank you

GTM-P2G8KFN