cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, In a PPSK authentication Wireless network, is that possible to setup the limit of the maximum number of clients per PPSK regarding the group ? For example user-groupA can connect 5 user-groupB can connect only 1 Thanks for your help

Hello, In a PPSK authentication Wireless network, is that possible to setup the limit of the maximum number of clients per PPSK regarding the group ? For example user-groupA can connect 5 user-groupB can connect only 1 Thanks for your help

ocafe
New Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

My apologies, when I went to check this in my lab I forgot to switch the user group over from Radius to PPSK to see that option, you are correct. Very sorry for the confusion! That setting should accomplish what you are looking for, so long as you leave the SSID settings alone and only use the user group settings.

ocafe
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

Thank you for this quick answer.

I see a warning in the netzork policy setup that said

"This setting is overridden by the setting in the User Group."

And an option in the user group setup that said

"Set the maximum number of clients per private PSK"

What is that for ?

GTM-P2G8KFN