cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, My Hivemanager does not see my AP130. My AP130 is in HIVEOS 8.2r4 version and my Hivemanager in 8.1r2. Is it because of that? Is it because the hivemanager has a lower version than the ap130? Thank you best regards, Pierre

Hello, My Hivemanager does not see my AP130. My AP130 is in HIVEOS 8.2r4 version and my Hivemanager in 8.1r2. Is it because of that? Is it because the hivemanager has a lower version than the ap130? Thank you best regards, Pierre

pierre_chapelle
New Contributor
10 REPLIES 10

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

It's no bother at all, I'm happy to help! If you buy Aerohive hardware through Dell, it is the same as purchasing hardware through Aerohive, it is all the same product.

Support is a separate purchase from hardware, so it is possible for you to purchase hardware from Dell and then purchase support from either Aerohive or Dell. If you purchase support through Dell, you will open your initial support cases through Dell support, and then Dell support can bring Aerohive support in on the case if needed. If you purchase support through Aerohive, you can open a case directly with us. Hope that helps!

pierre_chapelle
New Contributor

Thank you very much for your answer.

It helps us a lot.

I am sorry to bother you again but I have another question.

If I buy an Aerohive AP at Dell, is it like buying it at Aerohive? Is it the same product?

How the support works if I buy an Aerohive AP at Dell?

Thank you

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You can schedule a complete configuration update, which would include a reboot of the device, by going to Monitor> Check the box next to the AP(s)> Update Devices> Under the Activation Time for Extreme Networks Device Running Images select the "Actiave at the following time according to the system clock on the updated device" and set the date and time for the update to go out.

You can check on the time settings for the device by SSHing in to the AP and running the commands "show time" and "show clock", without the quotation marks.

pierre_chapelle
New Contributor

In fact our hivemanager is in a cloud and it is managed by someone who has the root admin.

Do you know if we can do a scheduled restart of the APs?

Thank you

GTM-P2G8KFN