cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, My Hivemanager does not see my AP130. My AP130 is in HIVEOS 8.2r4 version and my Hivemanager in 8.1r2. Is it because of that? Is it because the hivemanager has a lower version than the ap130? Thank you best regards, Pierre

Hello, My Hivemanager does not see my AP130. My AP130 is in HIVEOS 8.2r4 version and my Hivemanager in 8.1r2. Is it because of that? Is it because the hivemanager has a lower version than the ap130? Thank you best regards, Pierre

pierre_chapelle
New Contributor
10 REPLIES 10

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you don't see the option there it's likely because you aren't logged in as the root admin (the original email address used to set up the HiveManager). Could you try logging in as the root admin and let me know if you still don't see that option?

pierre_chapelle
New Contributor

Sorry to bother you again but there is not the option Update software in HiveManager Operations.

Do you know where it could be?

Thank you in advance

pierre_chapelle
New Contributor

Thank you very much

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you go to the Home Tab> Administration> HiveManager Operations> Update software, you should be able to update the HiveManager from there.

pierre_chapelle
New Contributor

Yes but we don't know how to do it yet.

Thank you for your answer.

GTM-P2G8KFN