cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, we bought Dell Airohives from Ingram Micro. Now we need the software to configure. Service TAG 8GRMPM2 Service TAG 4ZQMPM2 Service TAG 69RMPM2 Bemerkung Service TAG 5KQMPM2 Service TAG 2GQMPM2 Service TAG 6MQMPM2 Service TAG 84K41L2

Hello, we bought Dell Airohives from Ingram Micro. Now we need the software to configure. Service TAG 8GRMPM2 Service TAG 4ZQMPM2 Service TAG 69RMPM2 Bemerkung Service TAG 5KQMPM2 Service TAG 2GQMPM2 Service TAG 6MQMPM2 Service TAG 84K41L2

michael_stephan
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for clarifying. That file is in our downloads section, and I would need to verify some level of support to enable access to our download section. Could you provide a sales order showing you've purchased support with Aerohive/Extreme? If you'd like to send that to me directly my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

michael_stephan
New Contributor

hello, we need the Airohive Manager

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would need to purchase some level of support with us to have access to our firmware downloads. Otherwise you might want to reach out to Dell for specific firmware.

GTM-P2G8KFN