cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello,We have a faulty AP350.I can upload configuration on AP only with Delta Conf and it works. But if I reboot ,the conf. is deleted.I get the alerts on the screenshot.I have to upload conf. with Delta Conf again for it to work.What causes the is

Hello,We have a faulty AP350.I can upload configuration on AP only with Delta Conf and it works. But if I reboot ,the conf. is deleted.I get the alerts on the screenshot.I have to upload conf. with Delta Conf again for it to work.What causes the is

mustafa_sever
New Contributor
10 REPLIES 10

mustafa_sever
New Contributor

I sent an email again.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you try sending it again? I'm not seeing anything from you in my inbox at the moment.

mustafa_sever
New Contributor

Yes, I see that message when I try to push a complete configuration. I sent our VHM ID via email.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You see that message when you try to push a complete configuration? That is pretty odd. Would you be able to tell me your VHM ID (Help> About HiveManager)? If you'd rather share that with me directly, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

mustafa_sever
New Contributor

I tried to complete configuration but it doesn't work. I get an alert:'' Default DTLS passphrase is in use. Push a complete config to update the passphrase automatically, or set it manually and push a complete or delta config''. So, It only works when I upload with Delta conf. After Reboot, the configuration is deleted.

GTM-P2G8KFN