cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello,We have a faulty AP350.I can upload configuration on AP only with Delta Conf and it works. But if I reboot ,the conf. is deleted.I get the alerts on the screenshot.I have to upload conf. with Delta Conf again for it to work.What causes the is

Hello,We have a faulty AP350.I can upload configuration on AP only with Delta Conf and it works. But if I reboot ,the conf. is deleted.I get the alerts on the screenshot.I have to upload conf. with Delta Conf again for it to work.What causes the is

mustafa_sever
New Contributor
10 REPLIES 10

mustafa_sever
New Contributor

Yes,it has the same result.6a34b08c3af64639a65850e68ae981a6_0690c000009ZwtOAAS.png

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know. I was able to push a complete configuration out to test_lila2 without issue. Can you confirm you have the same result?

mustafa_sever
New Contributor

Could you please check the device in which the hostname is test_lila2? Other devices are the ones we use actively and they are critical to us. You can make the desired setting for the device whose hostname is test_lila2 at any time.Thank you for your help

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that VHM ID, which AP should I look at? And would it be okay if I attempted to push a complete configuration so I can see the behavior? If you'd like this to happen outside of production hours I can do that too, just let me know when would be a good time for the AP to potentially reboot.

GTM-P2G8KFN